Every stoner has one of those friends… A self-proclaimed MacGyver of pot, a true “bongineer”. This person will always find a solution when there’s no rolling paper, bong or pipe nearby. They can make a smoking device out of absolutely anything; from fruit to fruit juice bottles, from bamboo to car parts – a bong will be built and that green will be smoked!
It’s time to put these skills to the test in BTL’s 3rd Bongineering Competition!
The runner up will receive a BTL Gift Box worth R695.
3rd prize: Reader give-away
We also have a third prize, a BTL Grinder, which we’ll give away to one lucky reader.
Continue reading to find out how to enter
How the competition will work:
We want to see your home-made smoking devices! They don’t necessarily have to be bongs at all, that’s for you to decide, but what we do want to see is creativity and great craftsmanship. Absolutely ANYTHING can be used! Get creative!
How to enter:
– Snap some photos of your creation
– Describe how your creation works
– Bonus points for a video of it in action (optional)
– Send the above to email@example.com
– You may enter as many times as you like
– The entry period will run from 13 July – 15 August
– Your bongs will be judged by a panel of bongineering experts
– The judges decision is final
– Winners will be announced on Monday 22 August
– You’ve got to be over 18 years old to enter
– South Africa only
– A picture says a thousand words. Try take clear ones!
– Feel free to send through extra documentation like sketches or diagrams if it helps explain your bong
Can we see previous bong entries for inspiration?
Of course! Here’s some inspiration from our last 2 Bongineering competitions. We’re looking forward to what the South African cannabis community comes up with this year! Good luck 🙂
I don’t smoke bongs… But how do I win that grinder?
– Share this post and sign up to our newsletter
– Signing up to our newsletter also gets you a R50 coupon to our online store. Winning!
– If you’re already on the list, you’re already in the draw