Wappa Strain Review
Breeder: Paradise Seeds
Type: Indica Dominant(surprisingly enough)
Grow Method: Indoor hydroponics (Deep Water Culture)
Method of Ingestion: Clean glass bong
The following is based on a scale of 0-100 in the following categories:
(80) Overall Appearance (1 = unattractive 100 = Beautiful)
(30) Calyx Size (1 = Tiny 100 = Huge)
(75) Trichome Coverage (1 = Sparse 100 = Totally Coated)
(85) Density (1 = Airy 100 = Rock Solid)
(65) Aroma (1 = None 100 = Overpowering)
(45) Moisture Level (1 = Dry/Crumbly 100 = Wet)
Comments: At first inspection I reckoned that the bud was harvested slightly early(definitely not too early though), but hey each grower to his own I guess.)
(75) Potency (1 = Weak 100 = Overpowering)
(78) Taste (1 = Tasteless/bad 100 = Delicious)
(85) Smoothness (1 = harsh 100 = smooth)
(40) Indica Influence (%)
(60) Sativa Influence (%)
(70) Effect Onset (1 = immediate 100 = super creeper)
(1-1.5) Duration of effects (In hours)
(6) Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
(75) Overall Satisfaction (1 = Unsatisfied 100 = Great Job!)
Comments: A nice, smooth and relatively tasty smoke, yet to reach its prime.
Definitely more of a cerebral high (surprisingly so, considering it’s supposedly Indica dominant). After a hit of this my cannabinoid receptors start racing (just letting me know they’re there, haha), it feels as if it starts in my chest but shortly races straight to my head, where it remains, giving me a sense of awareness which fluctuates with the occurrence of infrequent waves of couch lock that seem to become slightly more frequent but less intense.
Hints of passionfruit and citrus
Fruity and fresh.
I reckon that the high would have benefited if it where harvested a week or so later, just so that those trichomes could have matured a bit more and given it a more rounded, more even high. Sometimes the heady-ness of the high can be a bit edgy (maybe from immature trichomes/early harvest?) I’m going to try and cure a nugg or two for a month or so longer just to see if I can get some of those trichomes to amber up a bit and even the high out.